Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Before & After 01

















As many of you know, I am meg-less this week...so in order to quickly pass the time I decided on Saturday to visit a local flea market and check out some furniture pieces that could use some repairing. I've been interested in the practice of repairing for a little while now but haven't had much time to pursue any more reading or writing. About four months ago I came across the
Repair Manifesto and that is what sparked my interest. So here is my repair 01. It is not a huge transformation but it was an enjoyable first attempt. I'm not totally sure what my plan is for the pieces I repair, but if your interested in them -- shoot me an offer and maybe we can work something out. Stay posted...repair 02 is almost complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment