Friday, May 15, 2009

Woah...what was I thinking?











This week I spent much of my time sorting through years of stuff. From Elementary school yearbooks to college papers, I revisited approximately the past 16 years of my life. Exhausting to say the least! When it came to sorting through my artwork from jr.high/highschool, my response was "woah...what was I thinking?"

As much as I laugh at this work, I'm reminded of the art teachers who have to put up with jr. and sr. high students. It was my high school art teacher who really encouraged me to pursue design as a profession. I really believe that if it wasn't for her push, these few works may have been my last....thankfully I listened -- ha!












































(Art teacher: PhD. Mary Porter and Me after Commencement, June 2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment